1995 540iA Engine Problem......I think.

Digesters,

Need your counsel!

My car wants to stall when I accelerate hard...... very dangerous and quite
annoying!

 CHECK ENGINE.

This problem has plagued me for a number of months, the first BMW dealer
hooked her up to the scope and then suggested that I required a Crank Sensor
- - made the changes - problem went away.  Number of weeks later problem
returns, second BMW dealer suggests that I need a Catalytic Converter &
Oxygen Sensor - replaced - problem still occurs.

At this stage I am close to losing my mind, money and seriously considering
dumping the car, your thoughts or suggestions are welcomed?

Thank you

Raj Sharma
Project Executive

Customer Delivery