My first 530i sighting... cool!

I was driving in Rockville Maryland today and in front on me turned this
glistening white new 5 series, but the bit of it that threw me off was the
wheels - I've never seen them before!  I knew something was up, as I'm a car
freak and I think I know all the BMW wheels that are out there.  I followed
the car and noticed that not only was it spanking clean, but it had temp
tags on it and a 530i on the rear deck lid.  I knew what I was dealing with
now - the new car!  I got excited, true to BMW fanatic form, and tailed it
till I hit the beltway.  I love this car in white, and the new aggressive
front scoop on the front is very "///M" like.  I was impressed.  I still
need to get a better look at the new wheels - couldn't really tell what they
were.  They certainly looked different and aggressive and ... HOT!  Oh what
fun... it is to ride...  Happy Holidays y'all.
Steve Robinson - Silver Spring MD
1995 740i
1995 540i hers
1988 911 my inner child's