Bought some snows

Just in time for our second big dump of snow, I bought a set of Pirelli 210
Snowsports for my '89 325iX.  Great tires.  Very good snow traction and best
of all, quiet and civilized on bare pavement.  Supposed to be hard wearing
but we'll see.

I thought I would mention to any Canadians that I got these for $127.00
each, mounted at Tireworks in Mississauga.  Tirerack had these for $93USD
(about $141.00CDN).  Other shops quoted me $129 - $140 so if you're looking
for these locally, I would bargain down to at least $130.  There should be
enough margin there.

Henry