any ideas?

I have a 92 325i.  Lately the odometer, and the little computer which
displays time/date/range/consum/temp/etc... seems to get brighter then
dimmer.  It doesn't happen often however it does happen about every other
day.  Anyone think it may be a regulator problem? I recently had to replace
the "comfort" relay which controls the power windows because for some reason
that relay fried and would turn on the power to the windows whenever it felt
like.  Thanx

End of bmw-digest V9 #1669