Trade Racing Dynamics Wheels and Tires for Stock?

Hi All,

I'm considering purchase of a '96 M3 that has 18" Racing Dynamics wheels and
Yokohama (I believe) tires.  It also has non-stock springs, but the
originals are available.  I prefer stock wheels - any chance somebody would
be interested in a swap if I got the car?  I'm in southern Orange County,
CA.

One other question - I noticed on this car that the VIN tags on the body
panels look a little frayed on the edges - is this unusual?

Any opinions are appreciated.

Lee