Cold air intakes.... help me sift through the BS

Hey guys,

I'm looking at upgrading my intake and airbox. Now I know I'm going to get
like 500 extra hp out of these things, but I do want to at least get the best
of what's available.

I'm looking at the UUC intake and the Dinan. The UUC one says that it comes
with a new airbox as well. The Dinan doesn't (and still costs the same as the
UUC).

Which of these is best? Anyone had experience with these or have suggestions
for another?

Thanks in advance everybody!

- -Chicken
'94 325iC