RE: Wheel service recommendations in Houston

I would like to know if anybody can recommend a good place in Houston to buy
Borbet wheels.
If not, has anybody had TireRack do the mounting and balancing?
Where there any problems with their work and was the balancing done well?
It seems to add 15$/tire which seems a little steep, unless its a perfect
job, the best stems, etc.

Background:
I am probably replacing the 15" wheels (which replaced the 300mm factory
wheels) with 17" Borbet Type E.
It looks like the offset is 13mm per Borbet's web site.
Current tire size is 215/60-15 (factory was 200/60-300) and I'm going to
215/45-17.
Car is a 86' E28 535i getting its third set of tires and wheels.

If you've read this far I have some more related questions.
Does anybody understand the nomenclature used for the different BMW "types"
(models) on the Borbet web site?
Can anybody confirm that 13mm offset is correct (I understand I might be
"rolling" the fenders)?
Does anybody know a good shop to have the fenders rolled in Houston (if not
I'm going to try it myself)?
(the car is fairly pristine and has low miles, but rolled down a driveway
into a iron fence, the work done on the drivers front fender wasn't perfect
so I plan on starting at that fender to practice-- just in case any of you
were cringing at my DIY :)
Has anybody tried to mount 225/45-17s on this wheel and car?
Finally, does anybody know what the weight of 16" and 17" Borbet Type E
wheels are?

Thanks for your time!
Doss