CD Changer Question follow-up

Following up on my request for help with my newly installed CD Changer (controllable from the radio deck but with no sound), it turns out that it was related to the 17 pin connector that is inserted into the back of the radio deck. The CD Data connector was not inserted into this "connector harness." Unfortunately even if it is pushed into place it will not stay without a special "locking pin" (P/N 61 13 1 390 431) and, on par with my luck, no dealer in the entire DC area stocks this part. So I ordered one and I am hoping it doesn't have to come from Europe. Anyway thanks for the assistance.

William Fleitz