Vrededstein & Nokian snow tires

Sir
  I've run Vredestein for decades on a couple of my BMW's.  I love them as
long as I have them on all four corners.
  I had trouble getting them a couple years ago in the Seattle area, so I
tried a set of NOKIAN Hakkeppellita and I really like them as well.
  So now I have a couple sets of NOKIAN on my other BMW's.

 Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY Seattle's exclusive BMW hobby
shop
Providing O.E.M. parts, Independent service & Instruction since 1964
 12724  Marine Drive,  Marysville, Wa. 98271
72' tii touring   K1200LT   85' 732i   R850R
http://www.nwlink.com/~bmrfamly/   425-259-3601
MEMBER IBMWSP