Re: Door lock ?s

I just ordered the E30 electronic door lock cylinder rebuild kit from my
local dealer for $36 (less the 20% they give back for BMW CCA members),
and will be rebuilding my passenger lock this weekend.

I checked around with a handful of resellers (ie mailorder) but nobody
stocked it, and it would have more expensive from them anyway...so I'm
happy to patronize my dealer.

If you care, I'll let you know how it goes after Saturday. Supposedly
it's a breeze.

Drew

It appears that on 12/12/00 5:13 PM, eevans@domain.elided at