Re: 93 e30 cabriolet on eBay

Henry,

You do realize of course that this thing has chrome wheels on it, right?
And did anyone notice that they aren't the correct wheels for this year
car?  If one can find such flaws through jpegs on a computer screen,
imagine what else might be lurking that you can't see. I'd have a trusted
BMW tech in the area have a look at it for you before you get too excited.
According to the ad, this is something this dealership would allow. I would
think someone on this or the other (UUC) list would be able to reccommend
someone for you.

Also, anyone in Texas know if a car keeps its license plates upon transfer
from one owner to the next, or is this car still owned by an individual and
simply a consignment sale by this dealership? (I love the traffic signal
light in the showroom!)

- -Phil