Great BMW scene in "Finding Forrester" explaining origen of the roundel <wob>

(Minor spoiler ahead!) Just saw a premiere of "Finding Forrester" (Gus Van
Sant's follow up to "Good Will Hunting" [too much the same movie, but that's
another story]) and there's this great scene with a young white guy pulling
up to a tough neighborhood building in the Bronx in a new bronze 328i and
the African American star of the movie (a young kid of 16) has a very
interesting, long and witty conversation with him about his car, especially
the origination of the "Roundel" - it really blows the white guy out of the
water. The white guy doesn't think this black kid knows anything other than
basketball - yet Jamal ends up showing him up by explaining the history of
how BMW got it's start with rocket engines, and how they then decided to try
to build cars.  I found it very informative - definitely the best scene in
the movie for any BMW lover like me.  What's your all time favorite BMW
scene in a movie OTHER than Ronin (the obvious choice of champions!).  And
to think, I sold that 91 M5....boo boo.
Steve Robinson
95 740i  never been in a movie
95 540i    "        "     "    "    "