audi/bmw...and a cool web site

I now have a 2000 Audi A6 2.7ti, after having 3,5, and 6-series BMWs.  I
bought the Audi because I really wanted the quattro, but after living with
it for about 8 months now, I'm ready to come home to the spinning propellor.
  The Audi is just too bland for me.
When I owned BMWs, I didn't just feel good while driving; people always
seemed to take an interest in my cars.  The Audi hasn't grabbed anyone's
attention...even the police!
That sort of brings me to the cool new web site I found.  It's
www.familyescape.com and it's a great resource for finding places to take my
family.  But they have a poorly-populated Special Events category where I
think it would be nice to see some automobile events listed.  One of the
ways to make someone an enthusiast is to expose our interests to the general
public, so let's make sure our club shows, rallys, etc, get out beyond just
our own narrow circle.
- -Phil