E30 Key broken in door lock. HELP

I just went to open my car door the other night and
snap went my key in the door. Half the key is still in
the door, forcing me to go enter through the pasanger
door. (I had a spare key) My question is how, if I
can, do I get the broken peice out? Also there is one
more thing you should know about these doors one is
off my other e30, so the door need a differnt key it
enter each. So should I just have the lock cylinders
changed? Anyone know a good place to do this in East
San Diego? Or is it not to hard for the driveway
mechanic? Any help would be great.

Kyle Sanchez
CCA# 175883
http://shopping.yahoo.com/