Help needed - Water pump 88' 325is

Hi,

I have difficulty unscrewing the fan clutch assembly from the water pump
pulley.

I am using a 32 mm open end wrench on the clutch nut and holding the pulley
with a chain pipe wrench.
The handles on both wrenches are over 12 inches long. So enough torque is
being applied. I have also tries to hammer open it. I have also applied
liquid wrench.

I understand that it is "left handed thread" so I am opening it clock wise
as seen from the front of the car. Am I still making any mistake?????

It is a tough one to crack. I have done it on 318i a few years back without
any problem.

Please send your suggestions to me directly.

Thank you.

- -Shri Lohia