What do I need to do injector change

I agree that the diagnosis of leaking injectors may not be certain.

Changing o-rings isn't too difficult, but it's time consuming.  You don't
need to pull the intake or anything like that.  The fuel rail does come out,
and clips and o-rings need to be persuaded in and out without losing parts
and damaging things.

I had a hard starting problem with my 1986 325, and it turned out to be my
Thermo time switch-even though I thought it tested fine using my Bentley
manual and my multi-meter, and it was also the fuel pump on the tank (one of
two fuel pumps on these cars).  I took it to a mechanic, Performance Motor
Works near my Roseville store in Rocklin, CA, and Dave figured this out,
fixed it and several other things, and I've got my car back and working like
new.  213k miles on it, and now it's starting right away, cold or hot,
rather than cranking continuously for 2 or 3 attempts when cold.  He also
fixed a rear wheel bearing and suddenly the ride is quieter than I can ever
remember.

- -Rod Birch