New member

Hello list members,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rik Gruwez and I subscribed
to this list a couple of days ago. I live in Belgium (Europe) and have loved
BMWs for quite some time. My first one was 1993 325 TD, the following one a
1997 525 TDS and now I have a 1999 530D as daily driver. The reason I have
subscribed to this list, is that last week I went completely bananas and
bought myself a 1995 850ci as a toy car. Although it has 214,000 km (133,000
miles) you would not tell when you see or drive it. I hope I do not run into
trouble with it soon, but if I do I would appreciate hearing from other E31
owners on the list.

In the mean time, if anyone needs advice on diesel BMWs, feel free to shoot.
I know the diesels are normally not available in the USA, but I do not have
a clue about how many international members there are on this list.

Regards,
Rik