Re: [E34] Electrical System Help...

I have a 89 535 which, over the last seven years, has had two mysterious
power drains that reduced the battery to nothing.  The first was a
malfunctioning module under the back seat behind the driver; it had shorted
and buzzed slightly.  The second was a bad ground from the battery; the
connection between the wire and the ground at the base of the back seat was
badly corroded. Good luck-

Blake
89 535
93 525