Finally bought my 535is

Many thanks to those who replied to my questions about e28 dashes, paint and leather repair.

I bought an 88 535is this past weekend. Silver with dark red seats, 115K. Last major service was
done at 112K. She still has the original metric alloy wheels with TRX tires. The PO also gave me 2
brand new ones he had bought. The clutch feels like it might be coming towards the end of its
life.

I'll have to do some work on the leather, a little work on the paint on the roof and trunk, and
re-blacking the trim and molding, but nothing serious.  I also have to figure out why on the rear
speakers are operating. (Aftermarket Blaupunkt CD was installed 2 years ago).

Now I'm just waiting on my insurance card so I can register her and get to driving. I'm looking
forward to meeting all the Tejas Chapter folks, especially the e28 owners who are willing to trade
their expertise and knowledge for a cold beer.

Anyone in the Austin, TX area looking for an Alfa Romeo Spider? I have a 76 that needs a good home
and lots of love and restoration.

=====
Phil  Dupont
76 Alfa Romeo Spider 2000