Re: [E34] Electrical System Help...

> I have a 1991 535i with 69,000 miles.  Recently, the battery goes dead
> every evening.  I already installed a new battery and the problem
> reoccurs.  I suspect a continuous draw on the electrical system.  Any
> ideas of where I should start would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> John

John,

Put someone in the trunk and close the lid on them (grin).  This will tell you if
the trunk light switch is adjusted properly.  If not, the trunk light will stay on
and kill your battery.  If that is not it, hook a current meter to the + terminal
on the battery.  Then start pulling fuses to see what is drawing the current.

Phil Cataldi

89 M3 cabrio
91 318is