FS: Borbet Type T 16 x 7.5

After one year of ownership, I am selling the Borbet Type T wheels
that I currently use as street wheels on my car.. Living in Texas
as opposed to the midwest allows me to run high performance tires
year round and frankly, I have 17" wheel envy..

you can see a photo of the wheels at:

<http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Borbet&wheelModel=Type+T&wheelFinish=Silver+w%2FMachined+Lip>

I purchased these wheels from the Tirerack for $189 each. They
are in very good condition and have been washed INSIDE AND OUT out monthly.
Since I am an anal retentive pack rat I have the OEM boxes with which
to pack and ship them in. Most notable wear is the usual wear around
the holes for the lugs.. None of the wheels has ever been curbed.
Only one set of tires has been mounted on the wheels.

I have a few photos of the car with the wheels mounted and can
email them upon request..

The wheels are 16 x 7.5    5 x 120 bolt pattern  ET 20
and come with 4mm(?) offset rings to fit the E30M3... I have the black center
caps on the wheels currently and the silver center caps are still new.
Selling price $625 - buyer pays shipping.

Mark Williams
Dallas, TX
91 //M3