Re: Brake pad options??

I have an E34 525iT, and am currently using PBR Deluxe pads on it.  There is
NO brake dust!  I have the BMW cross-spoke wheels, which are an absolute
BITCH to clean, and there is NO brake dust buildup on the wheels with these
pads.  They're cheap, too.

Forget Kleen Wheels...they look goofy, and will screw up your brakes.

- -rb