Re: Brake pad options??

MTamanini@domain.elided wrote:
 > I have a 94 740i and a 91 525i. When I do the pads next I want to
 > use pads that give off the lowest amount of brake dust. Any ideas?

Presuming you're concerned with cleanliness, quiet, and cold braking
for street driving, and not with durability at track temperatures, I've
been very satisfied with Repco/PBR/Maxxis/(whatever they're called
this week) Deluxe.  Get them from http://www.ultimategarage.com
for both front and rear.

 > I had "kleen wheels" on a 92 325i and the brakes did not cool
 > properly causing warping and an early death.

Yup, that's no surprise.
- --
Bob Sutterfield
'87 E30 325iS