Re: E36 M3 stuff for sale: LTW motor (plus other perf stuff) , rims, muffler

For Sale:  95 EWS II 3.0 Liter M3 LTW motor.  47K miles.  Comes with
EVERYTHING you need to do a transplant.  Radiator, hoses, harness, ECU,
cluster,  PS pump, starter, alternator, waterpump, normal oil manifold,
header, catalytics, normal oil pan.  Asking $5000 plus delivery.  Free
delivery within 3 hours of Chicago.  Also available is the 5 speed
transmission with clutch/flywheel and drive shaft.  Asking $700.  Available
but NOT included in the $5000 cost are the LTW oilpan/pump, an oilcooler
fabricated from the Euro manifold and aeroquip lines to an Earls 16 row oil
cooler and a Conforti IFG filter, shield and matching chip.    My cost on
these additional parts was in excess of $2000 and they have been promised to
people if they are not sold with the motor for $$ beyond the 5K.

For Sale: E36 BMW Radial Style 17 x 7.5 rims.  Excellent shape, one with a
minor scratch from a tire iron I suspect.  Pictured in this month's Roundel
on the yellow Z3 (White Rhino ad) on the third page of advertising.  Rims
have old hoosiers on them.  Asking $1100, OBO.  Free delivery within 3 hours
of Chicago.  Buyer pays shipping for boxed rims only if beyond that.

For Sale: 95 E36 M3 stock Muffler.  Asking $250, OBO.  Contact Alex Lipowich
at xyobgyn@domain.elided

If you think I'm way off market, try to prove it to me, and we can negotiate.

Alex
95 LTW soon to B-Mod
87 M6 (in search of a gray leather dash)