Paint & leather resuscitation

Many thanks to those who sent me advice and information on repairing or replacing a cracked dash.
>From the majority of the replies it seems like I'll be better off going with the dash cover if I
buy the car.

The car I'm considering purchasing has been stored outdoors, uncovered, and little used for the
past few years and the paint is very dull (oxidized?). Does anyone have any experience with
restoring the luster to old paint short of a new paint job? Any products that work as advertised
for this?

Also, the leather interior appears to not have been conditioned much if ever. There are no tears
or heavy scratches, but the leather has a distressed appearance. It's dark blue but much of the
surface area is whitish, and appears scuffed. Again, is there any sort of restoration product or
leather dye that can fix this? Or is this something best left to a trim / upholstery shop? If so,
any ideas what this might run?

I'm trying to get an idea how much I should reduce the asking price of the car, which is in great
shape otherwise.

Thanks.

=====
Phil  Dupont