Re: Factory CD Changer Installation Ease??

Serge:

The BMW changer is an OEM Alpine just like the one in my Volvo so I gotta
think it's the same procedure.  On my Volvo, it took about an hour but it
was monkey work.  On the BMW, it's gotta be the same.  From an electrical
point of view, you just plug that thing into a pre-existing jack in the back
of the head unit.  Like I say, a monkey can do it.

If you're in the Toronto area, come by my place and I'll help you.

Henry