1986 325es for sale

Anyone in the Southcentral Pennsylvania area, here is your chance to
acquire a pretty nice 325es.  Right off the bat, lets be clear, it has a
reconstructed title- it was hit in the right front corner a few years
ago.  However, I had a body man look at it when I bought it and he said
it was an excellent repair- no evidence of the hit. To the specifics:

Car is black with all the goodies- power sunroof, locks, windows, trip
computer, anti-theft radio, etc.
Car has 115,000 miles on it.

Since I purchased it I have put in a new starter, a new power steering
rack, new plug wires and cap, new timing belt, and other miscellaneous
items.  I just had the automatic transmission rebuilt as it burnt out on
my daughter.

Car has like-new Toyo tires,  very good interior (no rips or tears in
the seats, etc., one small crack in top of dashboard).

No rust to speak of, only a couple minor dings in body.  Paint in good
condition.

I have $6,000 in this car and it is nearly to the point of being
mechaically sound.  Two problems: speedometer works intermittently (
sender at differential?) and it could use an oxygen sensor perhaps,
though it runs fine.

I have run out of motivation to put anymore money in this car.   I would
like to offer it for sale for $2,500.00.  At this price, I think someone
would be getting a car that would need very little additional mechanical
work and be a fun car to drive.

Located in Chambersburg, PA.

Mike Yoh
(717) 477-1647