Re: 325e with intermittent turn signal operation...

Check and clean the contacts for the bulbs and connectors for the turn
signal fixture.  It sounds like a marginal electrical connection.

Check bulbs by swapping them (one at a time) with the right side, and seeing
if the problem goes away or moves.  Do one bulb at a time, check it, if it
stops, you've found the right light fixture.  If it doesn't stop, put the
bulb back in the original location and try the next fixture.  Do this until
you've found the fixture that has the problem, and then check connections.

- -rb