caster angle question on m3

Hi,
   Finally had my Dunlop 8080 tires changed at 19K on my 99 M3.  The fronts
wore unevenly on the outside while the rears were not as worn as the fronts
and showed even wear.  Probably could have gotten another 3 to 5K from the
rears but swapped them out for compatibility reasons.  Got some Yoko AVS
sports due to the good reviews and the superior pricing compared to most
other brands.  Previously, most commented that this outer front tire wear
was normal (I live in the hills of the SF bay area).  The front caster
angles were measured at 6.39 degrees and 6.00 degrees for the front left
and right.  The BMW specs are 4.25 to 5.25 degrees.  I was told that the
caster angle was not adjustable, so the tire place did nothing to change
this.  The rear cambers were also out of spec, -1.2 and -1.2 while the spec
says between -1.58 and -1.92 degrees.
   Are these differences significant?  Should I have BMW fix this problem?
It took them 2 days to do an oil change last time, I can't imagine how long
it will take to do this procedure.

thanks in advance,
Jaime ('99 M3, no mods, finally working on a subwoofer for the trunk)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1626