FS: '87 325

Hello,

I am moving soon and would like to sell my "parts" car. It's a two-door '87
325 Auto. The car has 161000 miles. The body is in rough shape. The timing
belt/water pump was replaced recently. The car is drivable. However, the
brakes feel spongy and the power steering seems to be binding a bit. I am
going to take the best resonable offer I recieve for the car by THU. If you
need more details please email or call me at (262)238-9227.

Thanks,
Matt