Oil vescosity question

Before purchasing my BMW I purchased some Mobile 15w50 synthetic oil for summer use in my other car.  I live in TN where the winters get a little chilly but usually not down right cold.  (70 degrees one day, 25 degrees the next day in December) What does the list think about using this heavy weight oil in my 97 328iS?  I
wouldn't consider it if it wasn't synthetic but I am thinking about using it and mixing with one bottle of 5w30, what does the list think? (BTW, I do at times run her extremely hard but usually she just cruises/95% of the time.  About 35% city driving) Thanks! ! ! ! !!

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of RichardCoker.vcf]