E24 front end shinny

The front suspension of my M635Csi was completely rebuilt new shocks, bushes, bearings, etc., etc.  Wheels were balanced (already 4 times), front suspension set-up to factory standards (3 times).

Now to my problem. The front end starts vibrating and the steering wheel shakes rather forcefully from about 80-90kph (50mph). It seems as if the whole front end is going to fall off.

Above  this speed continuours vibration permeates throughout the car. This situation is slowly getting worse.

Would anyone have any ideas as to what could be the cause?  Old bushes?
BMW garage does not seem to have a solution yet since rebuilt two months ago.

Thank you and best regards,
Wolf