Re: 535is Won't Start

  Dean:
      Pull ALL your relays and clean with steel wool.Then replace all the
fuses if they are more than a few years old,making sure they seat properly.
      This should eliminate your current problem,and prevent others.If this
doesn't cure the problem,check the connections under/into the fuse block
itself.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)