For Sale: '88 735i 5-speed $4750obo

A while back I submitted a post about selling my seven series. I am
posting it again with a new price to see if anyone is interested. Only 12
Black on Black 5-speeds were made. Pictures of the car are located at

Http://photos.yahoo.com/andrewmalick

This car was a stolen recovery. Some interior pieces were stolen, these I
have replaced, otherwise this car is in good shape (don't trust me? look
at the pictures). It does need some hvac work, mainly reconnecting wires.
It has about 150k on it.I drove it every day since I bought it this past
summer. If you have any questions email me and we can talk. The car is
located in New Hampshire. I will take the best offer I get in the next
week or so. I am moving and this is my last chance to sell it. I would
like it to go to a BMW enthusiast, not a hacker.

andrewmalick@domain.elided
http://mail.yahoo.com/