FW: Shimmy problem

- ----------
From: mtheur - Michael Theuri <mtheur@domain.elided>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:22:08 -0500
To: "'Robin'" <rbennett@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: Shimmy problem

I don't have access to the list from this email address,
can receive some messages sent to my home address while I'm
at work but can't send. Some Bimmer dealers have
the capability to have the tires balanced while on the car.
Atleast the dealer here [Little Rock, AR] has one where the
wheels get balanced while simulating actual driving on a
machine they drive the car on. Haven't seen it but my mech
who used to work there told me about it when I had a slight
shimmy at about 45 mph. Hope that helps and if you could
forward this to Richard or to the list that would be great.

Mike
93 318i