Re: bmw-digest V9 #1568

In a message dated 8-29-2000 1:26:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 02:21:10 -0700
 From: "Rodney Moore" <m6bigdog@domain.elided>
 Subject: RE: ABS E24

 Wolf,
 One of your ABS wheel sensors is not performing well.  If you were to scope
 each pickup you will find the culprit.
 I would think one of the ABS hub rings is dirty.
 As your speed approaches 160kph the ABS sensor signal diminishes, the ABS
 control can no longer detect the signal and that causes the ABS fault.
 Cheers,
 Rod...