For Sale: E3 / Bavaria reading lights (C pillar)

I have a complete set (left & right side with mounting brackets) of the
optional E3 reading lamps that mount in the (rear) C pillars.  It was a
factory option in Europe but apparently not known or offered in North
America.  The BMW number is 63.31.1.352.517 for the lamp (w/o bracket).
They are still available both the US price is around $111 per side which is
really insance !!  The complete set, including postage, is $80 which I
believe is more more reasonable.  Drop me an email if you're interested.
Unfortunately I only have one set, so first come is first served.  I am
willing to trade for old BMW annual reports if you have any, as well as hard
to find BMW books.

Thanks & regards,

Gregory Bradbury
gregory 891@domain.elided