For sale: tii clock

I have spare tii clock for sale.  I know this is NLA and the last US price
was around $230 list.  Great for ti or tii's with a dead clock or standard
2002 with no clock.  Mounting bracket is still on the clock.   I'd like $90
US which includes shipping, which I think is fair.  Drop me an email if
you're interested.  Unfortunately I only have one, so first come is first
served.  Willing to trade for old BMW annual reports if you have any or
interesting BMW books.

Thanks & regards,

Gregory Bradbury
gregory 891@domain.elided