A/C problems

Hi Everyone,

A/C problem.  I smelled a faint oder of "burnt wire" and then no fan
control, except on the high setting.  Blows cold.

Any idea as to what it is?  Easy repair?

I started looking through the archives but after an hour I decided I want to
fix my A/C before I grow older and die. Please help, Thanks,

Dominick
89 735i

PS- I told my wife this weekend that pound-for-pound I liked her better than
my BMW. I thought it was a big compliment.