Re: e30 timeline?

 tedcrum@domain.elided wrote:

>I seem to have forgotten how late the e30 4-dr cars were sold in the US. I
>recall that the "C" model went on about two years more, maybe the "S" too,
>but what I am considering is a 4-door.
>1989?

 The last U.S. E30 4-dr and 2-dr sedans were 91 models,  and the last
E30 convertible was a 93 model.   The 89-91 sedans had the smaller
bumpers, and the 90 was the first year to have an airbag steering wheel.
The only year of E30 i like is the 89 as it has the best combination of parts
(smaller bumpers, improved motronics, ellipsoid headlights, no airbag).

 Randy
 89 325is