need Denver E30 suspension mentor

I'm preparing for a bunch of work under the car.  It's a 1987 325iS, bone
stock with mostly original rubber.  The goal is to tighten it up in general,
reduce body roll and braking dive, and tune it from understeer toward
neutral.  It should remain a useful daily driver while becoming more capable
on the track, as we improve our skills at driving schools and open track
days.

First phase will be to replace all the old rubber (M3 control arm bushings,
rear subframe bushings, sway bar bushings, etc.) and control arms/ball
joints.  Likely stainless brake hoses (Fischer) in this phase too.  Might
use polyurethane in a few spots where it won't squeak too much and be too
harsh for the street.

Second phase will be springs & shocks (current thinking is Eibach Pro-Kit
and Koni Sport adjustables) and upper mounts, plus maybe iC reinforced sway
bar tabs.  This phase might or might not be concurrent with Phase 1.

I might add a strut tower brace and short shifter, but they're further down
the list.  I have already installed a Conforti chip and Schroth Rallye 4
belts, plus yesterday's new engine and transmission mounts.

A cow-orker has a background in racing and wrenching, so he has lots of toys
(air tools, spring compressor, etc.), and he's also willing to help.  But
his experience is mostly with Big 'Murrican Iron like Corvettes, so he
doesn't know the specific tricks and pitfalls of my car.

I need a Denver-area mentor, knowledgeable in E30s, who's willing to work
with us to install this stuff.  I'm in Aurora and Dave (the guy with the
tools) is south of Parker.  In true Club fashion, pay will be in pizza,
beer, mild fame, and warm appreciation :-)

Drop me a line if you'd like to spend a Saturday or two helping with this
project.  Thanks!
- --
Bob Sutterfield <Bob@domain.elided>
'87 E30 325iS "DAS KAR"