Vandalized, again! 95 540i keyed twice! What to do?

My wife drives 3 miles to work down Georgia Ave in Wheaton Md to her job at
a dental office and parks in this small lot attached to her building where
her car was badly keyed (the whole right side of it) 6 months ago.  We put
an insurance claim in on it, got a rental car, was without it for 3 days,
and had it repaired.  The parking lot where it got keyed has a guy that
directs where people should park as it's a tight lot, and the IRS has at
least one floor of this small 3 story building.  It's not the greatest area,
in all honesty, and her's is the nicest car (and the only BMW) on the lot.
BUT, it's right out in the open and anyone looking out the windows would
have seen something.  It happened again 3 days ago and she went through the
roof.  A HUGE key mark, seemingly down to the metal, on the whole right
panel of the car.  She's upset with me for even turning her onto to BMW's
now as she "never had problems like these in her 91 Supra" :(
She's actually thinking of buying a "beater" for $2000 just to drive the
lousy 3 miles to work and back (she won't take a bus or taxi and sometimes
does errands during lunch so she needs a car there).  I told her that's
really expensive to maintain a .... 4th vehicle (it's just us two in this
big house and 2 car garage, plus, an ugly "beater" parked in the street
outside the house?  It'll really "bring down" the neighborhood a bit!  We
live in a quiet pretty neighborhood of Victorians and Colonials where almost
no one parks on the street)  I told her, "let's just fix it again and see
what happens...  maybe it's kids, maybe you can park on the other side of
the lot"... but if they're targeting HER car, then there's probably no way
to hide it.  She's actually thinking of giving this pri*k the power and just
selling her beautiful 540i that she actually does like alot, and getting
a... japanese, homogenous, fit in anywhere, nothing special vehicle.  Come
to think of it, those new integra's are looking pretty good right
now........slap me, please!  Any suggestions?  I know there is really no
fool proof idea here...
Violated again, in Silver Spring MD
Steve Robinson
95 540i hers (but for how long?)
95 740i mine - I guess my lot is safe, so far
88 911 lucky so far, never been violated

73 Chevy Vega - is this in our future?