RE:My E46 squeaking problems

Per Brian Foster's previous comments:

I too had regulator/seal problems, but it took 4 trips back to Habberstad
BMW in New York for them to get it right.  At one point, one of the service
guys insinuated that I was making it up because the other guy who previously
worked on it "would never have missed that"   Can you believe the gall of
that guy?

Well, most of the creaks are gone.  They used to be bad when going over
bumps.   Now the only thing that remains is a slight wind noise from the
driver's side.

Different dealers, different experiences. As for service, they (habberstad)
have just over two years left to convince me.  (lease)       That's all I
can say.

Dr. Scott E. Brunengraber
2000 323i
Wealth Builders Network