How do I remove the fuse box in a E36

Yesterday while cruising down I-76 in Philadelphia, a truck tire retread was
thrown my way and "fortunately" only hit my lower front bumper.
Unfortunately, the tire broke out my fog lights and took my front license
plate.  (The plate is not a very big deal.)  However, one of the fog light
wires reached my front tire and was slightly pulled from the connections
under the fuse box.  Thus shorting out my electrical system.

I have gotten the car towed home but the car will not start or keep a
charge.

If I can get the proper tools to remove the fuse box and look at the
connections underneath, I can at least determine the scope of damage.

(Next step is to purchase a new Fog light kit, complete with wiring
harness).

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance
Eric Rahsaan Teel	BMW CCA  Delaware Valley Chapter	'94 318i
145k, '85 735i 206k & '86 735i 300k
Associate, Product Discovery	Elan Pharmaceutical Technologies
email eteel@domain.elided <mailto:eteel@domain.elided>  	Phone 610 313-5100