RE: WTB: 14" wheels for snowtires on e28

> From: Bil Powell <wyldbil@domain.elided>
>
> I am looking for a CHEAPO set of 14" wheels to fit my '85 535i,
> preferably bottlecaps, but others considered. Just want
> something CHEAPO to pop some Blizzaks on in case of ugly
> weather when Old Man Winter comes-a-callin'. Emphasis on
> low buck$, as I am an enthusiast on a very tight budget.

First, I have a suggestion, not any wheels to sell you...

The suggestion is to look into simply getting a steel wheel/
snow tire package direct from a place like Tire Rack.  If
you take this route, the tire mounting is free, so factor
that into the probable cost of less than $50 per steel wheel.

And there are also potentially better tires for your
application than Blizzaks, but that is a very different
discussion that will surely be hitting all the car lists
pretty soon...  ;^/

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner