My new 1987 325iC

I just bought a 1987 BMW 325iC with a new '89 tranny and a new clutch, the car only has 60000 miles on it and has only had one owner.  The only problem is a rip in the back window of the top, I was wondering if there are anyways to replace the window part of the top without replacing the entire top, anyone?  Ohh yes, one other thing the part of the seat that extends for your legs is starting to get cracked, it isn't torn yet, but I was wondering if I can just replace the one part of the seat or do I have to replace the whole thing.  I am also wondering about waterproofing my top and some leather treatment for the interior, if anyone can point me in the right direction thank you in advance.

Eric
1987 BMW 325iC