Re: E36 Track enhancements

I don't know anything 'bout the roll bar, but I have the yellow adjustable
Koni's on my car. Not that hard to install, but the problem is that if
you're going to adjust the rear ones, you will have to remove them from the
car (really annoying).

Thomas Petersen
'92 318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205HP