I need Front End parts for my E32 ('90--735i) - and general E32 questions

Hi There,

I am looking to buy a whole front clip (or any part there of) for a 1990 735i.
Or buy pieces - I believe it's called a right front knuckle or right front
quarter.

Or a non running car would be great!

What wheels work on the E32 besides the stock ones?

Also once I get it moving I would love to by a "broken-in" chip if anyone has
one.

If you have anything or can point me in the right direction please e-mail me
at dcfsf@domain.elided.

Thanks
David
'75---02