RENDEZVOUS film update..

  Guys........
         For those of you who sent "thank you"'s,it's nice to hear.

     A handfull of people however, ordered and confirmed they wanted the
RENDEZVOUS VHS tape copy of the  9 minute classic Ferrari run through Paris
at dawn.Got no checks or cancellations from  them unfortunately.

     So, there are a handfull of these VHS tape copies still available for
sale cheaply,but only now,as I will not do this again now that I know about
Amazon.

     Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do,and the ones who sent in posts
to me seemed to.

                               "RA"/Bob G.