F/S 99 323iA (E46) Irvine CA

I decided I really need a truck more than my Bimmer. I've been content
driving my '76 Chevrolet 4x4 3/4-ton (also for sale) more than time in
my Bimmer. I decided I'll part with it if I can rather than let it sit
in the garage. Maybe I'll build another race car -- this E46 is too nice
to tinker with.

Red/Black, A/T, Premium Package, 18-TSW Imola Wheels (I'll put new tires
on for the new owner if the price is right), 6-CD changer, Harmon-Kardon
system, sport Bilsteins and H&R springs included but not installed, 7-year/100K
mile transferable warranty, 20K mi.

Retail is around $32.0K and Trade-In around $28.7K according to KBB.
Any reasonable number between these two will get the car.

I am in Irvine CA, but we can work arrangements for delivery.

- --
Brian Foster
prsncat@domain.elided - email
1-949-623-1222 x1971 - voicemail/fax

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com